Monday, February 22, 2010

Take The Soy Quiz

TAKE THE SOY QUIZ

If you are not feeling like yourself, and have symptoms such as nausea, bloating, gastric disorders, unusual weight gain, palpitations, shortness of breath, or lack of energy, a soy allergy may be the culprit. While not everyone will have a severe reaction, it’s important to be aware of what foods you may be eating that are triggering a change in the way you feel. Take this quick quiz to see if soy might be affecting your health.

I use to have a soy protein drink for breakfast every morning. Does it fill you up? Not me. They claim that because they are filled with bone-building and heart-healthy soy protein, they reduce overall calories and fat grams. If this is true, how come I gained weight with my active lifestyle? And what about women who are in their forties that start gaining weight? I believe it’s because of the all the soy products that they are consuming. And, they could possibly be developing thyroid disease and not know it. Don’t believe what you hear about women going through menopause. It didn’t reduce my “hot flashes”, lower my cholesterol, decrease my risk for heart disease, or osteoporosis. What soy did do was slowly but surely, killing me! And, I thought I was following a healthy diet with all the soy I consumed.

Visit http://hiddensoy.com/category/take-the-soy-quiz/ to find out.

Dianne Gregg is the author of The Hidden Dangers of Soy (Outskirts Press, 2008). After developing a severe allergy to soy that nearly killed her, Dianne Gregg learned the truth behind this supposed health food. “The Hidden Dangers of Soy” is the culmination of her efforts to educate others on the issue in hopes more will avoid soy’s underreported—yet widely researched—negative health impacts. Dianne hosts Health Watch Radio, a weekly show featuring interviews with inspiring guests from a variety of fields -- health, wellness, fitness, personal growth and empowerment, etc. Listen to Dianne on the radio Tuesdays, 4pm - 5pm EST http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Heath-Watch-Radio

No comments: